In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is shown below: the web domain owner is JUANEDA SERVICIOS Y PROCEDIMIENTOS, S.L. (hereinafter Juaneda Servicios), whose address for these purposes is at Calle Lluis Pascual González, 2 - Edificio Juaneda, 07013. Palma, Tax ID No.: B-57.889.321
Website contact email: email@example.com
Your personal data will be incorporated into a file of the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network in order to manage the healthcare and administrative services of our centres, which may be used for teaching or research purposes, remind you of your appointments or check-ups, provide the information and/or services that you request and to inform you about all the services that we believe may be of interest to you.
Juaneda Servicios can disclose its personal data to other companies within the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network if it is relevant for the purpose requested or authorised. Juaneda Servicios and other companies within the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network undertake not to disclose their personal data to third parties outside the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network. Exceptions are cases in which, according to the purpose for which the data was obtained, it is necessary to assign it to persons acting on behalf of the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network or in relation to the business.2. USERS
Access and/or use of the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network website attributes you the status of USER, whereby you accept, from the moment said access and/or use is made, the General Conditions of Use set forth herein. The aforementioned Conditions will apply regardless of the General Contract Conditions that are mandatory, as appropriate.3. COOKIES
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter referred to as "the content") on the Internet belonging to the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network, creator of the website, or to its licensors to which the USER has access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility also applies to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content.
Regarding said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing true and legitimate information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use thereof. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network, creator of the website, offers therein, included but not limited to, using them for:
(i) - engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(ii) - disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature or which incites terrorism or the violation of human rights;
(iii) - damaging the hardware or software of the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network, creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, by introducing or releasing on the network, computer viruses or any other hardware or software that are likely to cause the damage mentioned above;
(iv) - attempting to access and, as the case may be, using the email accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages. The Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network, creator of the website, reserves the right to withdraw any comments or contributions that violate human dignity, are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which constitute a violation of the rights of young people or children, public order or safety or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network, creator of the website, will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users on forums, chats, or other participation tools.5. DATA PROTECTION
The Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network, creator of the website, complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and free flow thereof as well as other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user's personal data. For this purpose, with each personal data collection form, the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the specific processing conditions of their data in each case, , for the services that the user can request from the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network which will inform them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the data controller, the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, processing limitation, data portability, withdrawal of consent without being subject to individualised automated decisions, as well as the purpose for processing and disclosing data to third parties where appropriate.
Likewise, the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network states that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to process your email for commercial purposes at any time.
JUANEDA ensures that data protection policies are in place to protect the personal data of its patients and any interested parties. Accordingly, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals and the processing of their personal data and on the free flow thereof (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR"), JUANEDA informs the Interested Parties of the following:
5.1. SOURCE OF DATA
Pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the processing of personal data, we inform you that the person responsible for processing your data is the JUANEDA centre, which assists and/or provides your healthcare services, or if you have subscribed to our newsletter or have requested information about our services and/or products offered through the websites, the data controller is the person who sends you the newsletter.
The data we collect and incorporate into our data processing system can come from the Interested Party itself, the patient, during the visit to our healthcare centres or when accessing and browsing our website, or, if applicable, by a legal representative or volunteer or healthcare professional, and based on their subscription to our newsletter.
5.2. DATA CATEGORIES
We process the following categories of personal data for the purposes of your relationship with us:
- (i) Identification and contact details of patients or their representatives including their name and surnames, nationality, address, contact details (telephone, email), marital status, signature, photograph, healthcare card, social security or insurance number;
- (ii) Personal characteristics;
- (iii) Transactional data related to payments, bank deposits, transfers, direct debits;
- (iv) Health-related data, incorporated into the patient's medical history.
5.3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The purposes for which the JUANEDA data controller processes personal data include but are not limited to the following:
- (i) Provide healthcare services requested or specified by the patient and the management of administrative services necessary for effective healthcare including:
- a. Managing complaints, requests and suggestions made by the patient;
- b. Management, validation and payment control for the services provided; Management of visits, appointments and check-ups;
- c. Conducting internal surveys;
- d. Providing remote access (online) to medical results (i.e., tests, etc.) through platforms enabled by JUANEDA.
- e. Managing access control, stay and length of time in our facilities;
- (ii) Providing the information required by the Interested Party.
- (iii) Sending messages to market our products and services, newsletters, as well as special offers, even by electronic means, provided that you have previously authorised it.
- (iv) To comply with the legal or statutory obligations to which JUANEDA is subject.
- (v) Security and access control to the facilities via video surveillance, through which images are collected in real time of people accessing the centre.
- (vi) Scientific research purposes, always with the express prior consent of the interested party.
Thus, the data collected will be processed for said purposes, regardless of the means of communication used to contact the corresponding JUANEDA centre (in person at the healthcare centre, mobile applications, website of the centre, telephone or email).
You are hereby informed that, although you are not obliged to answer all the questions you are asked when collecting you personal data, we request your collaboration so that any information given is as accurate, truthful and complete as possible so that we can provide the best possible diagnosis and treatment(patients) or information requested (website users or general public). The data requested is necessary and failing to provide it may mean that it is not possible to establish the desired patient/centre relationship. If you are representing a minor or a disabled person, you will be requested to certify your status, for the benefit of the represented party, and you will be required to provide documentation to that effect. Your signed consent shall be requested to use this data for any other purposes.
The legal basis to legitimise said processing of your data is:
- (i) The free and express consent of the Interested Party;
- (ii) The legitimate interest of the data controller in providing adequate healthcare, responding to requests from the interested party, complying with contractual and legal obligations and, if necessary, managing video surveillance systems;
- (iii) The execution of contracts in which the Interested Party is involved;
- (iv) Compliance with legal obligations;
- (v) The data processing required for scientific research.
JUANEDA hereby informs you that it will process the data in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner.
All the information provided shall be treated as confidential, particularly data related to health. All professionals and staff on the workforce are obliged to safeguard its content with the required secrecy and confidentiality, in accordance with Law 14/1986 on General Health and the Law 14/1986 on Patient Autonomy, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Personal Data Protection and other related provisions.
All information provided will be treated confidentially and please note that we take all necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent access by unauthorised third parties.
5.6. CONSERVATION PERIOD
The data provided by the Interested Party will only be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- (i) Personal data derived from healthcare provision shall be kept for at least 5 years from the date of discharge from each healthcare process, unless regulatory or sector development require the contrary.
- (ii) Processing of data collected for sending newsletters to which the Interested Party has subscribed will be kept until the Interested Party decides to withdraw its consent, unsubscribe and/or exercise its rights of opposition and/or elimination, as the case may be.
- (iii) Personal data processed to manage, including but not limited to, requests for information from JUANEDA, claims, exercise of access rights, requests and suggestions sent by the Interested Party will be kept for the legally established time, or for the time necessary to process the application or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- (iv) Personal data processed to comply with legal obligations shall be kept for the period of time established in the applicable legislation.
- (v) Personal data processed to fulfil contractual obligations shall be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship or, as the case may be, during the period necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- (vi) Images captured through video surveillance systems will be kept for a maximum period of 30 days after their recording, except when they have to be kept for the corresponding limitation period, as evidence of acts which violate the integrity of people, property or facilities.
- (vii) Personal data processed for scientific research purposes shall be kept for an unlimited period of time, with the prior consent of the patient or after said data has been rendered anonymous.
5.7. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Patients: In order to guarantee adequate provision of healthcare services, it is necessary for entities of the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network, external collaborators and/or certain service providers including but not limited to medical, video surveillance, archiving, destruction of stored documents, legal advisory and computer services (hosting, software providers) to process data on behalf of the person responsible as data controllers.
Web users and the general public: In order to maintain the relationship with you and provide you with the required information, it is necessary for the entities of the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network, external collaborators and/or certain service providers, including but not limited to video surveillance, legal advisory and computer services (hosting, software providers), to process data on behalf of the person responsible as data controllers.
The Interested Parties data will not be disclosed to third parties, except with the prior consent of the former, legitimate interest of the data controller or due to a legal obligation, except in the following cases and to the following recipients:
(i) insurance companies to which the patient is a beneficiary,
- (ii) public authorities or a third party in the case of liability insurance,
- (iii) hotels or tour operators who channel the relationship with the insurer), whenever the patient so indicates,
- In such cases, the Centre may provide information on services rendered to said entities, including personal data of the patient, for the purpose of managing, coordinating and processing the payment for the services rendered by the JUANEDA centre, otherwise, it would not be possible to provide healthcare services due to not being able to bill properly.
If the patient has an insurance contract with an insurance company located outside the European Economic Area whose legislation does not provide adequate guarantees equivalent to those set out in the GDPR, an international data transfer may be necessary. Such transfers take place with the explicit prior consent of the patient and after fully informing him/her, with the exclusive purpose of being able to provide the patient healthcare services and facilitating the management and payment verification for the services provided.
- (iv) Furthermore, in cases where, due to the treatment provided, it is necessary to use a prosthesis or other specific surgical material, your personal data may be provided to the suppliers, solely and exclusively for this purpose.
- (v) The data may also be disclosed to ambulance service providers and to any other collaborators who may be required to provide the services, informing the Interested Party, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
- (vi) To transfer their data to the Balearic Islands Healthcare Service in the cases provided for by law, to consulates and Law enforcement bodies (upon prior request of police, judicial, tax authorities);
In the event that you oppose or fail to agree with these circumstances, please inform the JUANEDA centre before receiving the healthcare service. The contracts entered into with the aforementioned third parties, pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR, guarantee that the data provided will be processed solely and exclusively for the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which it was obtained and it will not be disclosed to entities outside the contractual relationship with these third parties, unless legally stipulated otherwise.
5.8. ACCESS RIGHTS
We inform you that you have the possibility to exercise at any time and free-of-charge, except in the cases of art. 12.5 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, the right to access your information contained in the entity’s processing systems, as well as its rectification, cancellation and opposition, processing limitation, data portability, withdrawal of consent without being subject to automated individualised decisions. You can exercise these rights by writing to (firstname.lastname@example.org), accompanied by a copy of your national identity document, passport or other valid document that appropriately identifies you. You are entitled to ask the DPO any questions relating to the processing of personal data, by emailing (email@example.com); or by submitting a complaint to the control authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), if you feel it is appropriate.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public disclosure, including the supply of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any form and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network. You can view the content of the website and even print, copy and store it on your computer's hard disk or any other physical media provided it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER shall not delete, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system that is installed on the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network pages.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network is not in any way responsible for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the website or the transmission of viruses or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid this.
The Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any amendments that it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services that are provided through the website and the way in which they are presented or located on said website.
If links or hyperlinks to other websites appear in the name of the domain, the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network will not exercise any type of control over said websites and their content. In no case shall the name of the creator of the website assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. EXCLUSION RIGHTS
The Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or services offered without prior notice, at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERAL ASPECTS
The Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may be applicable under the law.
12. AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
The Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network may at any time amend the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are amended by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network and the USER will be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Palma de Mallorca.
Below is a list of the names and addresses of the companies forming the Red Asistencial Juaneda Healthcare Network:
Agrupación Medica Balear, S.L.
Camino de la Vileta, 30. Palma.
07011. Balearic Islands
Centre de Neurologia i Psicologia Medica, S.L.
C/Company, 30. Palma.
07014. Balearic Islands
Clínica Salus Menorca, S.L.
Tax ID: B-07571052
C/ Canonge Moll s/n
07760 Ciutadella (Menorca)
Clínica Scandinavica Playa del Inglés, S.A.
Avd. Gran Canaria, 30. Playa del Inglés.
35100. Islas Canarias
Fertility Center Mallorca, S.L.
Avd. Picasso, 54. Palma.
07014. Balearic Islands
Fisioterapia a Domicili, S.L.
C/Reina Esclaramunda. Palma.
07014. Balearic Islands
Hospital General de Muro, S.L.
Tax ID: B-60108578
C/ Veler, 1
07458 Platja de Muro (Mallorca)
Juaneda Dental, S.L.
C/ Can Foradí, 37
07009 Palma de Mallorca
Juaneda Servicios y Procedimientos, S.L.
Calle Lluis Pascual Gonzalez, 2 – Edificio Juaneda Red Asistencial. Palma.
07013. Illes Balears
Juaneda Urgencias Médicas, S.L.
Tax ID: B-07626401
Avda. Son Rapinya, 1 sót. -3
Saniconsult Ibérica, S.L.
C/ Can Foradí, 37
07009 Palma de Mallorca
Servicios Integrales de Sanidad, S.L.
Tax ID: ESB57074510
C/ Company, 30
07014 Palma de Mallorca
Servicios de Oncología y Radioterapia, S.L.
Tax ID: B07107212
C/ de Sor Francinaina Cirer, 1
07011 Palma de Mallorca
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COLLABORATION AND OFFER OUR ASSISTANCE TO DEAL WITH ANY QUERIES YOU MAY HAVE. MANAGEMENT